Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Ranch & Bacon
Suddenly tasty, suddenly smiling, Suddenly Salad! Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Ranch & Bacon Mix is the perfect side to a main dish. This boxed pasta salad comes to life in just three easy steps. Simply boil the pasta, mix the seasoning with mayo, combine everything together, then refrigerate. So good, your friends will ask for the recipe!
- PASTA SALAD MIX: Delicious ranch and bacon flavor perfect for a tasty side
- FULL OF FLAVOR: Combines shell pasta, imitation bacon bits and ranch seasoning
- QUICK AND EASY: Whip up a pasta salad in three easy steps
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Add a flavor twist with cubed ham, diced tomatoes or chopped broccoli
- BOX CONTAINS: One box makes about four and a half servings
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Suddenly Salad; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Carrots*, Imitation Bacon Bits (Soy Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Yeast*, Color [Caramel Color, Red 3], TBHQ [Preservative], Soy Lecithin).Contains 2% or Less of: Peas*, Sea Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Whey, Buttermilk*, Modified Corn Starch, Whey*, Garlic, Onion*, Lactic Acid, Parsley, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Barley Flour, Salt, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Spice, Bacon Fat.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More