Big G Cereal Medley Crunch Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal - Large Size Box
Taste the remix of your favorite honey nut cereal with Big G Cereal Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch. Honey nut Os, crispy flakes and crunchy clusters come together with a touch of golden honey and almond flavor for a delicious breakfast cereal. Each tasty O is made with no artificial flavors or colors, and every serving provides 28 grams of whole grain (at least 48 grams recommended daily).
- One 16.7-ounce Large Size box of Big G Cereal Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Cereal
- A delicious remix of Honey Nut Cheerios cereal with honey nut Os, crispy flakes and crunchy clusters
- Whole grain cereal low in sodium with the taste of real honey and almond flavor
- Crunchy honey nut cereal with whole grain oats as the first ingredient
- Enjoy this honey nut cereal as a quick breakfast food, tasty snacks or an ingredient for trail mix
- Breakfast cereal box that is an official participating Box Tops for Education product
Whole Grain Oats, Cluster (whole grain oats, sugar, rice flour, canola oil, honey, maltodextrin, molasses, salt, barley malt extract, baking soda, natural flavor, Vitamin E [mixed tocopherols] added to preserve freshness), Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat, Brown Sugar Syrup, Honey, Corn Starch, Salt, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Tripotassium Phosphate, Natural Almond Flavor, Annatto Extract (color). Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More