Cheez-It Extra Toasty Cheese Baked Snack Crackers Family Size
Turn snack time into an event with Cheez-It Extra Toasty Baked Snack Crackers - the number one requested Cheez-It flavor. Every single cracker has been baked to crisp, toasty perfection for an added snap with each bite. Cheez-It Extra Toasty Baked Snack Crackers are made with 100% real cheese that's been perfectly aged for a bold, delicious flavor. The antidote to flavorless crackers, Cheez-It Original crackers are packed with irresistible cheesy flavor and are a great addition to homemade snack mixes and party mixes. You'll love the one-of-a-kind flavor of real cheese in every tasty handful of Cheez-It Extra Toasty Baked Snack Crackers.
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackers made with real cheese, a dusting of salt, and an irresistible extra toasty flavor
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 21-ounce box of ready-to-eat snack crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil With TBHQ For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color).Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Dextrose, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More