Codeage Liposomal Vitamin C Capsules 1500mg
There are 7 reasons why Codeage Liposomal Vitamin C + is everything a modern vitamin C should be.*
- It's a high dose of 1,500mg vitamin C.
- It offers a high amount of zinc.
- It has wonderful citrus bioflavonoids with grapefruit, lemon, and orange powders.
- It features elderberry powder.
- It contains quercetin.
- It provides rosehips extracts.
- It comes in a vitamin C liposomal delivery format.
Zinc, quercetin, elderberry, and alpha lipoic acid. Features non-GMO sunflower phosphatidylcholine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate), Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower lecithin), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex: Grapefruit Powder (Fruit), Lemon Powder (Peel), Orange Powder (Fruit); Quercetin Dihydrate, Rosehips Extract (Fruit), Elderberry Powder (Fruit).
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More