Cook's California Champagne Brut Grand Reserve White Sparkling Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Grand Reserve White Sparkling Wine has a wonderfully complex profile. This 750 mL bottle of wine is made with a special dose of brandy that accentuates notes of vanilla and toasty yeast. These characteristics blend with pleasing fruit and mild floral notes, providing a harmonious bouquet to this sweet white wine. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill the bottle for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Since 1859, when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne, Cook's wines have been continuing the tradition of crafting quality champagnes that are perfect for every celebration, from brunch cocktails to champagne toasts at dinner. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Cook’s Champagne Cellars, Madera, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of Cook's California Champagne Grand Reserve White Sparkling Wine with five 5-oz servings of wine
- California wine with a harmonious bouquet of fruit and floral aromas plus vanilla and toasty yeast notes
- Sparkling white wine that's a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails
- Bubbles wine produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California
- White California wine perfect for Sunday brunch
- Sweet wine made with a special dose of brandy
- Continuing a tradition of creating quality champagnes since 1859
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.08(26)5(11)4(9)3(4)2(1)1(1)