Cook's Spumante Champagne Sparkling White Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Spumante White Sparkling Wine features sweet fruit flavors and a long, smooth finish. This 750 mL bottle of wine features aromas of peach and lychee. This sweet white wine's bouquet is balanced with toasty yeast notes and floral nuances. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill the bottle for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Since 1859, when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne, Cook's wines have been continuing the tradition of crafting quality champagnes that are perfect for every celebration, from brunch cocktails to champagne toasts at dinner. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Cook’s Champagne Cellars, Madera, CA.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of sparkling white wine
- California wine with aromas of peach and lychee
- Sweet wine with fruit flavors, toasty yeast notes, and floral nuances
- Fine wine with a long, smooth finish
- This sparkling white wine is a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More