Enfamil™ ProSobee® Soy Infant Formula Powder
Enfamil ProSobee Infant Formula is a soy-based Infant Formula with plant-sourced protein that is naturally easy on sensitive tummies. It is suitable for infants with lactose intolerance and a dairy-free alternative to milk-based formula. Also perfect for families with special dietary needs (vegetarian or kosher). Enfamil ProSobee helps reduce fussiness and gas sometimes caused by milk-based formulas.
- Soy-based alternative to milk-based formula, completely lactose & dairy free
- Helps B28 reduce fussiness & gas caused by sensitivity to milk-based formulas
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians*
- Enfamil ProSobee has the same brain-nourishing DHA levels** as Enfamil® routine formula to foster cognitive brain development.
Corn Syrup Solids (54%), Vegetable Oil (26%)(Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Soy Protein Isolate (14%), and Less Than 2%: Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil†, L-methionine, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Taurine, Vitamin E Acetate, L-carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate.*A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) †a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.