Fiber One 70 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie Snack Bars
Enjoy an indulgent moment without any of the guilt with Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Bars. These bars have only 70 calories and Two grams of sugar for a delicious fiber bar you can feel good about eating. Each fiber bar contains at least 20% daily value of fiber. Diets high in fiber can help keep your digestive system on track. Choose Fiber One for breakfast bars, office snacks, for the lunch box, or as an on-the-go treat. Fiber One bars come in many great-tasting flavors: Cinnamon Coffee Cake, Birthday Cake, Mint Fudge, Lemon and Chocolate Fudge. Contains 12 bars total.
- BROWNIE BAR: Fiber One 70 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies; Delicious treats you can feel good about eating and enjoy as part of a balanced diet; Contains two Weight Watchers (WW) personal points
- HEALTHY FIBER SNACKS: A heatlhy combination low net carbs and low sugar along with at least 20% daily value of fiber so you'll feel like one smart cookie when you say 'yes' to your sweet tooth
- CHOCOLATE FUDGE: Don’t compromise on great taste when you can enjoy the irresistable taste of chocolate fudge in these 70 Calories Brownie Bars
- PANTRY FAVORITE: Grab and go chewy fiber bars for an office snack, breakfast, the lunch box, dessert, or an on-the-go invigorating treat
- CONTAINS: 12 ct
- Box Tops for Education participating product
Chicory Root Extract, Erythritol, Wheat Flour Bleached, Dutch Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Sugar, Sugarcane Fiber, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Polydextrose, Sorbitol, Calcium Caseinate.Contains 2% or Less of: Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavor, Egg White, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk Powder, Stevia Leaf Extract
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More