Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix Packet
Whip up a creamy chip and veggie dip in minutes with Hidden Valley® Dips Mix in Fiesta Ranch flavor. Just add this dry mix to 16 ounces of sour cream, refrigerate for one hour, and you’re ready to take a delicious fiesta ranch dipping sauce to the party, or keep it at home for yourself. Serve with veggies, crackers or pretzels. You can also use this dip mix to make a Fiesta Beef and Bean dip by adding 16 ounces of sour cream, half pound of ground beef and 16 ounces of refried beans. Top with shredded cheese, avocado, tomato and green onion for extra flavor. Or use it dry as a seasoning to flavor side dishes or spice up easy meals. Sprinkle the fiesta ranch dry mix over hot buttered popcorn, mashed potatoes, or chicken to add a zesty flavor. The possibilities are endless with Hidden Valley®.
- FIESTA RANCH: With a mix of tomatoes, red bell peppers and onions, keep your friends and family wanting more with Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix; package may vary
- DIP: Just add sour cream to the Fiesta Ranch flavoring and instantly create a delicious, creamy dip for a homemade appetizer or quick snack
- SEASON: Sprinkle the dry mix like a seasoning over popcorn, meats, or potatoes to put a twist on everyday creations or family dinners
- GLUTEN FREE: Perfect for backyard BBQs and parties, this gluten free Ranch Dips Mix is as tasty as it is versatile - use as a veggie dip, chip dip or condiment on your favorite foods
- QUICK & EASY: Use Hidden Valley Dips Mix packets as your weeknight secret weapon- add instant flavor to any meal the whole family will love
Salt, Tomato*, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Spices, Modified Corn Starch, Onion*, Soy Flour, Calcium Stearate, Gum Arabic, Paprika, Less Than 1%: Soybean Oil, Sugar, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Artificial Flavors.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More