Just Crack an Egg Low Carb Denver Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowl
A scramble to add some spring to your step? Get outta here! Just Crack an Egg Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kits have everything you want in a morning starter. Ready in less than two minutes, our Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit is made with Applewood smoked ham, mild cheddar cheese, diced Ore-Ida potatoes, green peppers and onions. Simply add a fresh egg, stir the ingredients and microwave for a quick and easy bowl at home or on the go. Try preparing yours with two eggs for a heartier option. Our scrambled egg cups can also be made with egg whites. The Denver scramble breakfast bowl kit is a good source of protein to start the day off right. Keep the breakfast bowl kits refrigerated until you’re ready to prepare.
- One 3 oz. cup of Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit with Applewood Smoked Ham, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Potatoes, Green Peppers and Onions
- Just Crack an Egg breakfast bowl kits are a quick and easy scramble, making them ideal for lazy spring mornings
- This spring, take our on-the-go bowls with you while enjoying some fresh air
- Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit is ready in less than two minutes
- Our Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit contains Applewood smoked ham, mild cheddar cheese, Ore-Ida potatoes, green peppers and onions
- Simply add a fresh egg, stir the ingredients and microwave for a quick and easy morning starter at home or on the go
- Try making yours with one egg, two eggs or egg whites; ideal for those who follow a low carb lifestyle
Applewood Smoked Ham - Contains 18% of Seasoning Solution (Ham, Water, Cultured Dextrose, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Brown Sugar, Cultured Celery Juice, Vinegar, Sodium Phosphates, Cherry Powder); Cheddar Cheese ([Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color)], Modified Cornstarch Added to Prevent Caking, Natamycin [a Natural Mold Inhibitor]); Potatoes, Green Peppers, Onions, Citric Acid.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.