Nature Made Diabetes Health Pack
Nature Made® Diabetes Health Pack provides essential nutrients that may be lacking due to the strain diabetes can put on the body's health. If you are not always getting a balanced diet, Nature Made Diabetes Health Pack helps provide the nutrients you may be low in. Each pack provides a comprehensive combination of key vitamins, minerals, and other supplements.
- A high potency supplement providing* essential vitamins and minerals for nutritional support of the body.
- Fish oil provides omega-3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA, which help support a healthy heart.
- Vitamin D supports bone, teeth, muscle and immune health, and vitamin D3 is the body's preferred form of vitamin D.
- Magnesium participates in more than 300 reactions in the body and is essential for nerve, muscle and heart function. Magnesium also supports healthy bones and teeth and helps convert food to cellular energy.
- Vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and helps iron get absorbed in the body. Vitamin C also helps support the immune system.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid with Green Tea -Antioxidant properties that help neutralize free radicals.
- Chromium is necessary for carbohydrate metabolism and utilization and helps support healthy glucose metabolism.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vanadium , Lutein , Lycopene , Alpha Lipoic Acid , Green Tea Leaf Extract , Fish Oil Concentrate , , Cellulose Gel , Gelatin , Glycerin , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Stearic Acid , Lactose , Starch ( Corn and Tapioca ) , Magnesium Stearate , Water , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Ethylcellulose , Maltodextrin , Tocopherol , Polyethylene Glycol , Polysorbate 80 . * , Adds A Negligible Amount Of : Sugar .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More