Nature's Way® Ginger Root Capsules 1100 mg
How to do you use ginger? The root of the ginger plant has a plethora of uses, including as an ingredient in both sweet and savory dishes. Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures for traditional digestive support. Nature's Way® Ginger Root is sourced from India and West Africa, where it grows best. If you love a hint of ginger in your meals, you'll love it in your wellness routine too!
- Nature's Way® Ginger Root is a ginger supplement that contains 1,100 mg per serving. Nature's Way® brings you the best herbals available and sources ginger from where it grows best, like India and West Africa.
- Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional herbal for digestive support.
- Adults take 2 capsules daily with at least 8 ounces of water or other fluid.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Non GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free and vegan. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, dairy, wheat, corn, soy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Nature's Way® is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside, with supplements that provide traditional digestive support.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.8(5)5(4)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)