Nature's Way Ginger Root Capsules 1100mg
How to do you use ginger? The root of the ginger plant has a plethora of uses, including as an ingredient in both sweet and savory dishes. Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures for traditional digestive support. Nature's Way Ginger Root is sourced from India and West Africa, where it grows best. If you love a hint of ginger in your meals, you'll love it in your wellness routine too!
- Nature's Way Ginger Root is a ginger supplement that contains 1,100 mg per serving. Natureâs Way brings you the best herbals available and sources ginger from where it grows best, like India and West Africa.
- Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional herbal for digestive support.
- Adults take 2 capsules daily with at least 8 ounces of water or other fluid.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Non GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free and vegan. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, dairy, wheat, corn, soy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Natureâs Way is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside, with supplements that provide traditional digestive support.
Other Ingredients: Plant-derived Capsule (Hypromellose), Cellulose, Silica
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.