Pacific Foods® Organic Unsalted Original Chicken Bone Broth
Pacific Foods Organic Unsalted Chicken Bone Broth is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine. We slow-simmer organic chicken bones with onion, apple cider vinegar and rosemary for a savory bone broth full of naturally-occurring collagen. Traditionally sipped by the cup, this bone broth is ready to drink-just pour, heat and enjoy! This broth is great for anyone with special dietary needs, as it is gluten-free, soy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free, with no added salt or sugar. Recyclable 8-ounce carton is perfect for drinking or cooking for 1-cup recipes. At Pacific Foods, we believe that making foods we're proud of is as much about the ingredients we use as it is about the actual recipe. We steer clear of additives, preservatives and common allergens, and GMOs. The way we see it, nature knows how foods should taste, and we just try to follow her lead.
- Full of naturally-occurring collagen made from slowly simmered organic free-range chicken bones, no powders
- Carefully sourced non-GMO ingredients with nothing artificial added. USDA Organic. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, no MSG. No salt or sugar added. Organic dextrose is added.
- Pour, heat and sip warm by the cup or enhance flavor of recipes that call for water or broth
- May be suitable for Keto diets, post-workout, afternoon refueling, or evening routine for a low-calorie soothing snack
- Convenient 8 oz size is great for sipping or to add to recipes
Water, Chicken*, Onions*, Carrots*, Celery*, Spices*, Cider Vinegar*, Rosemary Extract* [Antioxidant].*Organic
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.63(345)5(265)4(53)3(13)2(8)1(6)