Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan sauce is the perfect blend of butter, fresh cream and Parmesan cheese with the rich flavor of roasted garlic. Simply add this creamy, indulgent sauce to pasta for a quick and easy meal, or try it in recipes like our 3-Step Bowtie Alfredo with Sausage recipe on the jar! Try it in your next fettucine alfredo, chicken alfredo, or shrimp alfredo for a quick and easy take on your favorite dishes. Prego pasta sauces are made with savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite.
- MADE WITH ROASTED GARLIC: Butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese are blended with the rich flavor of roasted garlic for a savory and authentic Italian taste
- SUPER CREAMY & THICK: Silky smooth texture coats pasta well, working great with spaghetti, fettucine, and linguine
- DELICIOUS PASTA SAUCE: Add this alfredo sauce to your collection of tomato sauces and marinara sauce
- QUICK DINNERS FOR THE FAMILY: One jar is 14.5 ounces, easily enough to feed a family of four
- GREAT FOR CLASSIC & EASY RECIPES: Use it to make fettucine alfredo, chicken alfredo, or shrimp alfredo
Water , Cream , Parmesan Cheese ( Part-skim Milk , Cultures , Salt , Enzymes ) , Enzyme Modified Liquid Egg Product ( Egg Yolks , Salt , Phospholipase ) , Modified Food Starch , Hydrogenated Soybean Oil , Butter ( Cream , Water , Salt ) , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Roasted Garlic Puree ( Garlic , Sugar ) , Romano Cheese ( Part-Skim Cow's Milk , Cultures , Salt , Enzymes ) Salt , Sugar , Disodium Phosphate-Dihydrate , Granular and Parmesan Cheese ( Milk , Cultures , Salt , Enzymes ) , Xanthan Gum , Monosodium Glutamate , Garlic , Black Pepper , Yeast Extract , Dehydrated Onions , Lactic Acid , Sodium Phosphate , Enzymes .
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More