Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil has trusted strength and quality you can count on for cooking delicious meals with easy cleanup. Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil proves itself as a time-tested tool in the kitchen, from lining pans and covering foods to wrapping up and storing the leftovers. Lock in flavor with foil wrap that keeps food moist for quick, delicious weeknight meals. Wrap and store leftovers in the freezer or refrigerator inside the foil. Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil handles both extreme cold and extreme heat, making it a versatile addition to your culinary toolbox. Keep your kitchen clean when your recipe gets a little messy by covering pans in the oven or on the stovetop with aluminum foil wrap to stop splatters. Tin foil wrap even comes in handy during the holidays. Tent your turkey, ham and roasts for the big meal to treat everyone to the moist, juicy flavor of perfectly roasted meat. Then, wrap up the leftovers to send home with your guests to share the love. With the ability to stand up to high heat, Reynolds Wrap cooking foil helps keep meats such as brisket and ribs tender and juicy during grilling or smoking without constant tending to make cooking your favorite meals easier and more enjoyable.
- This package contains one roll of Reynolds Wrap Standard Aluminum Foil, measuring 200 feet long by 12 inches wide (200 square feet)
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum foil offers a durable way to protect pans, simplify cleanup and wrap leftovers
- Use this durable foil as a tent over roasted meats, pan liners for baking, or a foil packet to infuse holiday dishes or everyday meals with flavor
- Standard cutting edge built into the box lets you get even cuts for perfectly sized aluminum foil sheets without rips
- Reynolds Wrap Standard Aluminum Foil withstands high heat in the oven by sealing in moisture and extreme cold by protecting food in the freezer