St. Ives® Blackhead Clearing Green Tea & Bamboo Scrub
Problem skin has met its match! St. Ives Green Tea Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub exfoliates for a more even skin tone and smooth, glowing skin. From America’s No. 1 face scrub*, this face scrub helps unclog pores and contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps to clear blackheads and acne and calm redness. Our Green Tea Blackhead Clearing face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) to provide a moderate level of exfoliation. St. Ives' walnuts are grown in orchards in California and harvested in the fall where the shells are finely milled and polished so each particle has a smooth surface and only exfoliates the outer layer of dead skin cells. Our green tea leaves come from China and are processed in the traditional Chinese way.
- BYE-BYE BREAKOUTS: St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps clear skin of blackheads and acne.
- FREE FROM: This face scrub is paraben free, dermatologist tested, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified by PETA.
- MODERATE EXFOLIATION: This face scrub delivers a moderate exfoliation factor to help clean pores. Our walnut shell powder is finely milled and polished so each particle has a smooth surface.
- NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) and salicylic acid to buff away dead skin and unclog pores for clear, radiant skin.
- NATURAL GLOW: St. Ives face scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants to even skin tone and leave skin clear, soft, and glowing!
- NATURE RESET: St. Ives believes that spending more time with nature can boost your happiness and have a serious de-stress effect of your mind, body and skin care.