U Konserve Ice Pack - Navy
U-Konserve Ice Pack in Navy is a lunchbox essential. Our non-toxic gel pack comes inside a moisture-resistant cover made from recycled plastic bottles! Ideal for school lunch bags, keeping baby bottles cold, and handy for boo boos. Pop in the freezer (with cover on), place in your lunchbox, and ice pack will keep your lunch cold for hours. Depending on the environment, cover usually remains moisture free. Cover is machine washable, air dry. Cover made from recycled PET #1 plastic bottles. Gel pack made from non-toxic sodium polymer. Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates and lead.
- Ice Pack Benefits: Moisture-resistant cover made from recycled plastic bottles. Cover is machine washable/air dry.
- Reusable and Waste Free: Sustainable, durable and long-lasting ice pack helps keep food, drinks and other items cold for hours.
- Functional and Practical: Ideal for school lunch bags, keeping baby bottles cold, and handy for boo boos. Pop in the freezer (with cover on), place in your lunchbox, and ice pack will keep your lunch cold for hours.
- Responsible and Mission Driven: U-Konserve is a Certified B Corporation, member of 1% for the Planet, and is committed to reduce waste, inspire stewardship, and operate with integrity and responsibility.
- Non-toxic and Safe: High-quality, non-leaching materials tested by CPSIA-accredited independent labs to ensure that they are free of BPA, BPS, phthalates and lead. Cover recycled PET #1 plastic. Gel pack non-toxic sodium polymer.
Dimensions: 4.5 Inch x 6.5 Inch x 1 Inch (each ice pack contains 5.3oz of gel)