Vitacost ROOT2 Certified Organic Chlorella Powder
What is Chlorella?
Considered one of nature’s original superfoods, chlorella is a type of single-celled algae that grows naturally in freshwater lakes, streams and ponds around the world. A source of vitamins, minerals and protein, chlorella also contains chlorophyll—a compound in plants responsible for converting energy from sunlight into food for the plant.
What are the key benefits of ROOT2 Certified Organic Chorella Powder?
- Certified organic chlorella
- Easy-to-mix powder – add to water or juice
- 2,000 mg chlorella per scoop
- Broken cell wall chlorella for optimal digestibility
- Also includes 60 mg of chlorophyll
ROOT2 Certified OrganicChlorella Powder is Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature.
- No preservatives, flavorings, artificial colors or additives
- Certified organic and non-GMO
- Supplies 50 servings per container
- High quality – incredible value
Organic Chlorella , Chlorophyll .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.26(27)5(17)4(5)3(2)2(1)1(2)