Vitacost ROOT2 Pycnogenol Pine Bark Extract Capsules
What is Pycnogenol?
Pycnogenol is a natural extract derived from the soft, edible inner bark of the French maritime pine tree. Recognized for its health benefits for centuries, pine bark was steeped into teas by Native Americans and early Europeans, who regularly consumed it to maintain health and wellness*.
Pycnogenol contains a combination of procyanidins, bioflavonoids and organic acids with extraordinary benefits*. It has been studied for more than 35 years, with quality studies demonstrating its safety and efficacy.
What are the key benefits of ROOT2 Pycnogenol?
- Promotes leg comfort and circulation*
- Supports joint comfort and mobility*
- Maintains a healthy blood glucose level already within normal limits*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range*
- Supports healthy lung function*
ROOT2 Pycnogenol is Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature.
- Delivers 100 mg of Pycnogenol pine bark extract per single-capsule serving
- Standardized to 65 to 75% procyanidins
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.