Vitacost ROOT2 Unflavored Whey Protein
Whey protein is a high-quality form of protein isolated from cow’s milk. It’s a rich and naturally balanced source of branched-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), compounds the body needs but can’t make on its own. Powdered whey concentrate is a preferred protein source for athletes or anyone needing a quick protein boost without excess cholesterol, lactose or fat.
- Nature’s complete protein
- High-quality whey concentrate—rBGH free
- 18 grams of protein per serving
- Unflavored—add to anything
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Mixes well without clumping or grittiness
- High-quality whey protein—free of rBGH and artificial ingredients
- Unflavored powder can be mixed with anything without adding another flavor
- 39 servings per container
Whey Protein Concentrate and Sunflower Lecithin .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.