Buffalo Chicken Dip
This hearty, flavorful dish gives you the irresistible tang of chicken wings without the all-over-your-face mess.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue chees
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups Simple Truth™ 7 Ancient Grains Rice Crackers
- 4 stalks Simple Truth Organic™ Celery Hearts, trimmed and cut into 3" lengths
- 4 Simple Truth Organic™ Carrots, peeled and cut into 3" lengths
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, and blue cheese. Spoon into a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through and stir.
- Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve with crackers and vegetables.