Cherry Allspice Glazed Slow Cooker Ham
Make the main dish in a slow cooker — it's almost like having an extra set of hands in the kitchen. Plus, the glaze comes together easily in just minutes, making the prep for this flavorful and juicy ham almost effortless.
- 4 pounds fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ Red Tart Michigan Cherry All Natural Preserves
- 3 pieces Private Selection™ Whole Allspice
- In a small saucepan, combine the cherry preserves, balsamic vinegar, whole allspice and brown sugar. Heat over medium heat and bring to a slow boil. Remove from heat.
- Place the ham in the slow cooker. Pour the cherry allspice glaze over the top. Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer to a serving platter and spoon some of the glaze and cherries over the top. Serve and enjoy!