Low-Carb Beef Stroganoff
Let your slow cooker do the work today. Taking just 10 minutes of prep, this rich and flavorful stroganoff is as easy (and delicious) as it gets.
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 6 hoursTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Fat Free Beef Stock
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Cultured Grade A Sour Cream, plus more for topping Riced cauliflower, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley (optional)
- In slow cooker, stir together beef, onion, garlic, mushrooms, soup and broth.
- Cook on low 6 hours or until beef is cooked to a safe internal temperature of 145°F. Stir in sour cream.
- Serve over warm riced cauliflower. Top with dollop of sour cream; garnish with parsley, if desired. Refrigerate any leftovers.