Chicken Bologna Sliced Deli-Style Lunch Meat
You probably remember the bologna sandwich of your youth, enjoyed cold with mayo and mild cheese on white bread, packed up in a brown paper bag. The classic American lunch meat conjures a certain nostalgia, but adults continue to enjoy this sliced deli staple for lunch, dinner, or even as a late-night snack. At Bar-S, our bologna is crafted with quality meats, giving it a full flavor and a firm, smooth texture. Take your bologna to the next level by frying it up, along with bacon and melty cheddar or swiss, sauteed mushrooms and onions stacked on a Kaiser roll. Or serve it ground with onions and pickles, for an unexpected and hearty salad or spread. Lunchtime food fads come and go, but Bar-S lunch meat will always be in style.
- Our Chicken Bologna is made of 100% chicken meat; A delicious alternative for those on a low-fat, low-carb diet, it contains 35% less fat per slice than standard slices of bologna
- Our bologna is made from quality chicken; It contains no MSG, no artificial flavors or colors, and is a gluten-free* food; The delicious, lightly-spiced flavor offers a smooth texture and taste we know you'll love
- With 5g of protein per serving, you can have a filling meal or snack that satisfies mid-day hunger; enjoy a protein-filled sandwich; For a keto-inspired snack, roll up cheese and a favorite veggie inside a slice of lunch meat
- Make a gourmet-style sandwich with fried bologna, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickle, and spicy brown mustard; For a hearty breakfast, try bologna breakfast cups with lightly fried bologna, eggs, bacon bits and shredded cheese
- Each package has a convenient, easy-open seal; Packages are vacuum sealed to ensure freshness and to lock in that full-flavored taste
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Corn Syrup, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, 2% or Less of the Following: Flavorings, Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Dextrose, Oleoresin of Paprika
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More