Campbell's® Chunky® Soup New England Clam Chowder
Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder is a rich, flavorful and hearty soup that showcases the authenticity of its East Coast recipe in every bite. A classic comfort food, Campbell's Chunky Soup is crafted with generous pieces of succulent clam and hearty potatoes. Each can has 12 grams of protein (1). It Fills You Up Right. (1) See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Campbell's Chunky Soup: One (1) 18.8 oz can of Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder
- Big Flavors: Rich and flavorful soup crafted with generous pieces of succulent clams and hearty potato chunks
- 12 Grams of Protein: Hearty soup that has vegetables and 12 g of protein in each can - see nutrition information for sodium content
- Convenient Pantry Staple: Take this ready to serve soup on outdoor adventures, enjoy it on weeknights at home, or bring it to work or school
- Microwavable Soup: This easy to microwave soup is simple to prepare, just heat and serve
- Recyclable Soup Can: Soup can is recyclable for easy disposal
Clam Stock, Potatoes, Clams, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Soybean), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Flavoring (Cod), Celery Extract, Onion Extract, Succinic Acid, Dehydrated Butter (Cream [Milk], Salt), Buttermilk, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Enzyme Modified Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Enzyme Modified Butter Fat and Oil, Whey, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.