CLIF Kid Zbar® Organic Iced Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bars
CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain, granola bar snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. A perfect addition to the lunch box!
- A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla
- Zbar® is an organic, soft & chewy snack bar made with 10-12g whole grains; it is also a good source of fiber
- CLIF Kid cares about the planet just as much as your kids; that is why Zbar® is certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO
- Zbar® is lunchbox ready, free from ingredients that parents are looking to avoid, such as high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and synthetic preservatives
- Zbar® is made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to keep kids satisfied at snack time and give them energy to keep zipping and zooming throughout the day
- Good Source of Fiber
Oat Blend (Organic Ingredient) (Rolled Oats (Organic Ingredient), Oat Flour (Organic Ingredient), Oat Fiber (Organic Ingredient)), Tapioca Syrup (Organic Ingredient), Fig Paste (Organic Ingredient), High Oleic Sunflower Oil (Organic Ingredient), Cane Sugar (Organic Ingredient), Cane Syrup (Organic Ingredient), Cocoa Butter (Organic Ingredient), Natural Flavors, Soy Flour (Organic Ingredient), Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon (Organic Ingredient), Soy Lecithin (Organic Ingredient), Vanilla Extract (Organic Ingredient).
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.