Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer®
Vision Optimizer® supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens''s density.
- New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants t hat reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitus vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes'' lenses.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that protects lens architecture.
Vitamin C ( As Ascorbic Acid ) Vitamin E ( As D-alpha Tocopherol ) Vitamin B1 ( As Thiamine Mononitrate ) Vitamin B2 ( As Riboflavin ) Vitamin B3 ( As Niacinamide ) Vitamin B6 ( As Pyridoxine Hcl ) Selenium ( as , Methylselenocysteine ) Taurine , Quercetin , Blackcurrant Extract ( Ribes Nigrum ) ( 20% [ 20 mg ] Polyphenols ) ( Fruit ) Alpha Lipoic Acid , Gamma Tocopherol , Grape Seed Extract ( Vitis Vinifera L . ) ( 95% [ 95 Mg ] Polyphenols ) Eyebright ( Euphrasia Officinalis ) ( Leaf ) Lutein ( Tagetes Erecta ) ( Marigold Petal Extract ) Zeaxanthin ( Tagetes Erecta ) ( Marigold Petal Extract ) Other Ingredients : Maltodextrin , Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source) , Silicon Dioxide and Cellulose . Capsule Consists Of : Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose . .
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.