Juanita's Pico Pica Menudo
Juanita's Pico Pica® Menudo is prepared with the traditional flavor that has been passed down for generations. Our canned Menudo soup is made with a delicious mix of red chili and hominy for a homemade taste. Juanita's family Menudo recipe starts with slowly simmering the bone stock, then adding the highest quality spices for an authentic flavor. Just heat and serve with oregano, chopped onions, a squeeze of lime, and warm tortillas.
- Mexican soup made with beef bone broth, red chilies, hominy, beef tripe, and Mexican spices
- Mildly spicy Mexican flavor
- Traditional Menudo from the Mexican Northwest
- Heat and serve for a quick and easy authentic Menudo soup
- Top with oregano, onion, and lime; serve with tortillas
Beef Broth [Water, Salt, Red Chile Pepper, Dry Beef Stock, Gelatin, Seasoning (Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Celery Powder, Spices, Sugar, and Soybean Oil), Natural Flavoring, Spices], Beef Tripe, Hominy.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...