Kashi GO Breakfast Cereal Coconut Almond Crunch
Treat yourself to the delicious taste of coconut, almonds, whole grains and puffed millet in every bite of Kashi GO Coconut Almond Crunch breakfast cereal. Includes One, 13.2-ounce box of breakfast cereal. Whether it’s starting the morning with a bowlful or enjoing as a midday snack, Kashi GO breakfast cereal delivers the sweet taste of coconut combined with a satisfying crunch that’s sure to please. Both vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified, each serving provides 10g of protein and 6g of fiber; Kashi GO Coconut Almond Crunch breakfast cereal is the perfect way to power your day. Enjoy with your favorite milk or pair with fruit or yogurt for a delicious breakfast. For a portable snack, pack reusable baggies into your purse, lunch box or gym bag. Kashi GO Coconut Almond Crunch cereal also makes a great after dinner treat by the handful or as a topping on your favorite ice cream. Anytime is the right time for Kashi GO Coconut Almond Crunch breakfast cereal.
- Go nuts for coconuts with this tasty medley of coconut, almonds, whole grains, and puffed millet
- Enjoy it as a quick and easy breakfast or as a delicious snack
- An excellent source of fiber; Contains 8g total fat per serving; Vegan; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Pareve
- Kashi annually measures the carbon emissions from the cooking and baking of our foods and offsets them through programs that avoid or remove greenhouse gases from the air
- Includes One, 13.2-ounce box of Kashi GO Coconut Almond Crunch cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Soy flakes, whole grain oats, brown rice syrup, cane sugar, coconut, acacia gum, puffed millet, oat fiber, expeller pressed canola oil, almonds, puffed brown rice, sea salt, natural flavor, rosemary extract for freshness.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Almond and Almond Products. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More