Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Original Breakfast Cereal
Start your day off right with Tony the Tiger and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes—a deliciously crafted cereal that helps you let your gr-r-reat out with every crunchy spoonful. Perfect for pantries and sized for the whole family to get in a scrumptious start to their day, every bowl of crispy frosted corn flakes delivers a spark of sweetness in each tasty bite. Every serving is deliciously fat free and provides an excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals to help energize your morning - this tasty cereal is a great choice to help energize your mornings. Whether you prefer to enjoy a bowl at breakfast time, like to snack on cereal at school, or enjoy simply grabbing handfuls of cereal straight from the box, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal brings the sparkle with every mouthful.
- Irresistibly crunchy and deliciously sweet; enjoy the satisfying crunch of golden corn flakes with a hint of sweet frosting
- Start your morning off right with the classically crunchy taste of frosted corn flakes; a delicious golden corn cereal with a hint of sweet frosting in every bite
- A good source of 10 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D; fat-free; a fun part of any complete breakfast
- A fat-free cereal that's sure to help you let your grrreat out; enjoy with your favorite milk for an extra sweet taste or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late night treat
- Convenient, ready to eat cereal packaged in a 61.9-ounce box containing 2, 30.95-ounce bags; packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% or Less of Salt.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More