Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is primarily sourced from California’s Lake County and Mendocino County. This Kendall-Jackson Sauvignon Blanc wine combines luscious honeysuckle, ripe pear and fresh lemongrass for the perfect medium bodied, crisp, aromatic white wine. Additionally, there are hints of fresh tropical grapefruit and fig to complement the subtle minerality.
- Received 90 points for the 2019 vintage and was listed as a Top 100 Best Buys of 2020 from Wine Enthusiast’s Jim Gordon in October 2020
- A refreshing white wine Sauvignon Blanc that showcases luscious honeysuckle, ripe pear and fresh lemongrass notes
- Pair this Kendall-Jackson dry wine bottle with sushi, salsa verde chicken, or chicken or fish tacos
- A medium bodied, crisp, aromatic dry white wine with a touch of Semillon to round out the mouthfeel
- Serve this Sauvignon Blanc at dinner or to celebrate a special day
- California wine from Lake County and Mendocino County