Lipton Purple Acai Blueberry Green Tea Bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines.
Lipton Purple Açai Blueberry Green flavored tea bags enliven the delicate taste of green tea with the exotic character of açai and blueberry. We blend our Lipton Green Tea bags with the delicious flavors of vibrant açai and blueberry, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer.
Our tea blends are made with Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves, for a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is equally delightful hot or cold. Made with sunshine and rain, it lets you drink in positivity and relish a moment of pure lightness.
- Lipton Green Tea is blended with freshly picked young tea leaves and natural flavors
- Lipton Purple Açai Blueberry Green Tea bags are a balanced blend of exotic açai, bright blueberry and delicate flavored tea
- This green tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Lipton Purple Açai Blueberry Green tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- To make the perfect cup of afternoon blended tea, steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Purple Açai Blueberry Green Tea contains flavonoids
- Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart
Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Flavor, Roasted Chicory Root, Pomegranate Juice Solids, Blueberry Juice Solids, Cherry Juice Solids, Soy Lecithin
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More