Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon
Bacon might just be the king of cured meats. It has a naturally smoky and salty flavor that the palate finds irresistible. Bar-S delivers classic cut bacon with the characteristic hickory-smoked flavor that you crave. Bacon isn’t just for breakfast anymore – although it’s still a delicious staple. Wrap a couple slices around cheese and spinach-stuffed chicken breasts or pork chops before cooking for the juiciest and most flavorful dinner. Make a meat lover’s pizza with crumbled bacon and smoked sausage. Build mouthwatering deli sandwiches with crisp bacon, sliced turkey or ham, a fried egg, and sharp cheddar cheese between two slices of fresh bread. Bacon makes a quick and easy snack for kids—just pop a few pieces in the microwave and they have a savory snack ready in minutes. Try a sweet and savory snack with candied bacon, or add it to a dessert for a savory, crunchy topping—the options are limitless.
- Our thick cut bacon is made from quality and carefully selected pork and has an irresistible hickory-smoked flavor
- Our protein-packed bacon has no artificial flavors or colors, no MSG, and is a gluten free* food
- Our 9-slice package ensures you’re serving your family fresh bacon; It completes a hearty breakfast, makes a memorable burger, and turns ordinary sandwiches into extraordinary creations
- Our smoky bacon builds delectable BLTs, complements syrup-topped pancakes and waffles, adds extra flavor to soups and stews, and is the awe-inspiring extra for loaded bloody marys
- Our hardwood smoked bacon is delicious and crisp baked in the oven; Use an air fryer to get an extra crispy crunch; For a traditional finish, fry a few slices in a skillet; Or throw our bacon on the grill for an extra smoky flavor
Smoked Thick Cut Bacon, Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoked Flavor, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate
Contains Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...