no cow® Dairy Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein Bars
- DAIRY FREE PROTEIN BARS:No cow. No bull. No whey. Our non dairy bars are made with a blend of brown rice and pea protein to create a complete amino acid profile. We do not use whey protein, meaning our bars are lactose free. Goodbye rock in your stomach that you get from eating whey protein bars.
- LOW SUGAR, LOW CARB: Check out our macros and see that our bars are a healthy and nutritious snack. No Cow bars are low net carb protein bars because they are low sugar and high fiber, perfect for your keto diet. No Cow offers lean protein bars for pure protein performance.
- CLEAN PLANT BASED PROTEIN: Clean fuel without any whey. One protein bar always has at least 20g of protein and only 1g of sugar. These vegan protein bars are great for active lifestyles of men and women. Our bars are certified gluten free, GMO-free (Non-GMO Project verified), soy free, refined sugar free, and kosher.
- NATURAL SWEETENERS: Delicious flavor in a low calorie naturally sweetened snack. That means no added sugar! Enjoy as dessert or as a meal replacement. No artificial flavors or sweeteners, ever. Using a proprietary blend of stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol, these delicious protein bars taste great enough to eat as a dessert and satisfy your sweet tooth with a nutritious snack.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PROTEIN BARS: Each box contains 12 – 2.12 oz (60g) plant based vegan protein bars. Not sure which flavor is your favorite? Try a variety pack of sample bars to find your favorite. Keep refrigerated for the freshest taste. No Cow bars are great for bodybuilding, weight management, or as an on-the-go quick snack when you are hiking, or for a good post workout recovery.
Protein Blend (Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerine, Cocoa Nibs, Palm Oil*, Almonds, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Natural Flavors, Salt, Water, Cocoa Butter, Sweetener Blend (Erythritol, Stevia Leaf Reb M, Monk Fruit)
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More