Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Salted Caramel
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they''re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we''re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There''s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutaminc Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
Protein Blend ( Whey Protein Isolate , Whey Protein Concentrate , Whey Peptides ) , Natural And Artificial Flavors , Lecithin , Salt Blend ( Sea Salt , Sodium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Sodium Gluconate ) , Cocoa ( Processed , with : Alkali ) , Sucralose , Acesulfame Potassium , Lactase .
Contains Cocoa and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More