Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand White Wine
Blessed with the natural advantages of New Zealand's maritime cool climate and ancient alluvial soils, Oyster Bay continues to capture the essence of New Zealand's cool climate viticulture with our world-class range of elegant and assertive wines with glorious fruit flavors. Our vines flourish in Marlborough, one of New Zealand's most renowned wine regions. Our state-of-the-art, winemaking facilities, have been carefully designed to preserve the intense varietal flavors which come from these unique sites. Oyster Bay is a passion. It's a vision. And ultimately, it's a promise- to bring the very best of New Zealand wine to the world.
Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc features enticing citrus notes and tropical flavors--youthful, elegant, and fresh with a lingering zesty finish.
- Taste notes of stunningly aromatic tropical fruits and bright citrus notes, with a refreshingly zesty finish
- Crisp, elegant and refreshing
- Pairs perfectly with lighter meals, a variety of fresh Asian flavors, and seafood
- Award-winning Sauvignon Blanc; Recently awarded 90 points from James Suckling
- Oyster Bay is a founding member of Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand
- From Marlborough, New Zealand's largest and most renowned wine region
- Made to be enjoyed within a year or two of the vintage
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.59(68)5(51)4(11)3(3)2(1)1(2)