PAYDAY Peanut and Caramel Candy
PAYDAY peanut and caramel candy bars are a delectable treat right for almost any occasion. This full-size candy bar is made with crunchy peanuts and creamy caramel for a taste that's sweet, salty and undeniably satisfying. Peanut candy lovers are sure to enjoy this snack that keeps on giving. PAYDAY candy bars are perfect for filling gift bags and snack selections during any holidays, from Valentine's Day and Easter to Halloween and Christmas. That said, this peanut bar can liven up parties and get-togethers all year long. This full-size bar is wrapped for freshness, easy storing and snacking on the go. Looking for something new in your baking life? Try including a few chopped up pieces of these bars in any caramel- or peanut-based dessert. Put them on top of your homemade ice cream sundaes too. Finally, please the movie night crowd by sharing a snack they may just like more than the film — just don't forget to save some for yourself!
- Contains one (1) 1.85-ounce PAYDAY Peanut and Caramel Candy Bar
- Grab a peanut caramel bar perfect for snacking on at home, in the office or during your favorite movie
- Certified kosher, gluten-free caramel and peanut candy wrapped for freshness that lasts to the last bite
- Bring peanut and caramel candy to birthday parties, anniversary dates and movie marathons to make sure each event is free of hunger
- Fresh peanuts with a delectable, creamy caramel to hold them together for a chewy, mouth-watering Easter, Valentine's Day, Christmas or Halloween candy bar with the perfect salty-sweet finish
- A thick caramel center covered in fresh peanuts to result in a candy treat that's delectable on its own and even better in desserts
Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Vegetable Oil [Palm Oil; Sunflower Oil], Contains 2% or Less of: Salt; Carrageenan; Mono-and Diglycerides
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More