Pillsbury Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
Easily prepare delicious cinnamon bread or muffins with Pillsbury Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread and Muffin Mix. Made with real cinnamon, this quick bread and muffin mix makes mealtime even tastier. Just add wet ingredients to this Pillsbury baking mix, stir and bake as directed for a quick breakfast, snack or special treat.
- One 17.4 oz box of Pillsbury Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread and Muffin Mix
- Cinnamon swirl bread and muffin mix made using real cinnamon
- Pillsbury quick bread mixes can be used to make cinnamon muffins or cinnamon bread
- Box makes one loaf, one square coffee cake or 12 muffins
- Simply add water, oil and eggs to the cinnamon muffin mix and combine
- Perfect for a quick breakfast or to enjoy later in the day as a snack or dessert
- The Pillsbury Baking website helps you and your family create tasty memories together
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Powdered Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Water, Propylene Glycol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Cinnamon, Distilled Monoglycerides, Corn Starch, Salt, Shortening (Palm And/Or Soybean Oils With Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Sodium Aluminosilicate, Soy Flour, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Modified Corn Starch, Mono And Diglycerides, Pectin, Artificial Color Including Yellow 5 And Red 40, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Polysorbate 60, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Antioxidants (Citric Acid, Bht, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Chamomile And Rosemary Extracts).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More