Tito's Handmade Vodka
Tito’s Handmade Vodka was founded by sixth-generation Texan, Tito Beveridge. His career track took a few turns, but he always found time to do what he loved: make people smile with spirits. Known as the “vodka guy”, Tito got a kick out of infusing vodka for friends and handing out bottles at parties. Willing to risk it all, he pursued the career of his dreams and set out to build a distillery. With a dog by his side, Tito found a plot of land in rural Austin, convinced a few friends to help him build a shack for his still and, against all odds, perfected his pot-distilled spirit. He fought Texas laws, took on debt and for several years played a one-man show to get his dream going, overseeing all distilling, hand-bottling and selling. In 1997, he sold his first case. Twenty-five years later, Tito’s Handmade Vodka has remained true to its roots and is celebrated for its high-quality product, charitable contributions and its goal to make people happy while making the world a better place.
- DISTILLED & BOTTLED IN AUSTIN, TX: This liter bottle is distilled and bottled in the USA on the same land where it all started over 25 years ago
- MADE IN BATCHES: Made from 100% corn and distilled in batches using old-fashioned copper pot stills with each batch taste-tested
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE: Made from 100% corn, Tito’s Handmade Vodka is naturally gluten-free
- JUST ADD TITO’S: Cheers to 25 more years of Tito’s! Toast with a Tito’s Soda Lime, Bloody Mary, or a TitoRita— just add Tito’s and enjoy
- SPREAD THE LOVE: Tito’s Handmade Vodka is dedicated to giving back through its Love, Tito’s, and Vodka for Dog People philanthropic programs
- AWARD-WINNING VODKA: Awarded Double Gold at the World Spirits Competition and Chairman's Trophy for World's Best Vodka Tonic, among other accolades