Vitacost Green Coffee Bean Extract
What is Green Coffee Bean Extract?
Green coffee beans are raw, unroasted seeds—better known as “beans”—obtained from the inside of berries that grow on the coffee (Coffea sp.) plant. Freshly picked, coffee beans are green in color and bitter tasting. It’s not until they’re roasted that coffee beans develop a deep brown color and rich flavor.
Unlike roasted beans, which lose some of their beneficial compounds, “raw” green coffee beans are rich in phytochemicals, including several different naturally occurring acids. The most abundant type is chlorogenic acid, also found in lesser amounts in black tea and some fruits and vegetables.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Green Coffee Bean Extract?
- Supplies 200 mg of chlorogenic acids per serving
Vitacost® Green Coffee Bean Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- High-quality extract, standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids
- Easy-to-take, single-capsule servings
- Supplies 400 mg of standardized green coffee extract per serving
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.