Vitacost Synergy DIM Complex Capsules
DIM Complex is a unique formula containing diindolylmethane (DIM), a plant compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale and Brussels sprouts. It also contains BroccoSinolate, a broccoli extract that’s been standardized to 4% glucosinolates. Glucosinolates are a type of phytochemical metabolized in the body to form isothiocyanates.
What are the key benefits of Synergy DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate and Natural Vitamin E?
- Supports healthy prostate and breast tissues.*
- Supports the healthy metabolism and excretion of estrogens.*
- Promotes gene communication at the receptor level, supporting a healthy balance of estrogens and androgens.*
- Supports healthy cervical tissue in women.*
- Promotes healthy Phase II detoxification of the body.*
- Supplies 25 mg of DIM per 2-capsule serving.
- Supplies 500 mg of cruciferous vegetable blend, including standardized BroccoSinolate.
- Contains 120 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.