Vitacost Vitamin D3 Mini Gels 5000IU
What is Vitamin D? Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few food sources. Its functions in the body are wide ranging, from contributing to bone health to supporting immune function.* Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the same form of vitamin D that the body manufactures when skin is exposed to ultraviolet (UV) sunlight. Vitamin D3 may be more than three times as effective in raising concentrations of vitamin D in the bloodstream and maintaining those levels for a longer time than other forms of supplemental vitamin D.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Vitamin D3 Mini Gels?
- Contributes to bone strength as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation*
- Supports proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems*
- Promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium*
- Supports fetal skeletal development and tooth enamel formation*
- Contributes to healthy levels of phosphorus in the body*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women and elderly men and women
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin D3 Mini Gels your everyday essential?
- Supplies 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving
- Features the preferred form of vitamin D, identical to the type manufactured naturally by the body when skin is exposed to UV sunlight.
- An ideal way to obtain vitamin D, as few foods contain vitamin D in sufficient quantity to meet Daily Value levels
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Safflower Oil , Corn Oil , Gelatin , Glycerin and Water .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Foods Co. is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.