Air Fryer Hemp Seed Chicken Nuggets
Making your own chicken nuggets means you can sneak in a few nutrient-boosting ingredients, like spinach and fiber-filled hemp seeds.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 package (10 oz.) Recipe Beginnings Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 tablespoons Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- Simple Truth™ Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, spinach, salt, paprika, garlic and onion powders until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 24 equal portions; form into nugget-like shapes.
- In shallow bowl, combine hemp seeds and almond flour.
- Coat outside of nuggets with seed mixture. Lightly spray with avocado oil spray
- Air fry 14 to 16 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and internal temperature reaches at least 165°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.