Blackberry Bourbon Cocktail
This cocktail is a delicious way to enjoy fresh berries…just pair with your favorite bourbon and you have a refreshing drink to sip on!
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1⁄2 cup Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- In a blender or food processor, puree the blackberries.
- In two ice filled glasses, divide the pureed blackberries into each glass. Add in ¼ cup bourbon, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into each glass. Stir to combine.
- Top each glass with club soda.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
- Tip: To avoid the seeds from the blackberries, strain the puree through a fine mesh strainer before adding it to the glass.