These burger bowls are a lighter way to get your burger fix. They are quick to put together and everyone at the table will be impressed.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Homestyle Beef Patties
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 5 ounces spring mix salad
- 1⁄2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, chunked
- 1⁄2 cup lemon and garlic dressing
- In a large grill pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add patties and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- In four bowls, divide the lettuce, carrots, cucumber, red cabbage and avocado evenly. Top each bowl with a burger and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.