Gluten-Free Buffalo Chicken Tenders
These gluten-free tenders make the perfect weeknight meal. They’re delightfully crispy and have a kick the whole family will love.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- Ranch, to serve
- Carrots, to serve
- Celery, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In food processor, process cashews until coarsely ground. In shallow bowl, combine ground cashews, shredded coconut, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, combine eggs and hot sauce.
- In another shallow bowl, place coconut flour.
- Coat chicken in coconut flour, dip into egg mixture then roll in cashew mixture. Place prepared chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with ranch, carrots and celery.