Gone Fishing Snack Mix
Who says you can’t play with your food? This easy recipe with blue “water,” candy fish and pretzel fishing poles is as fun to make as it is to eat.
Serves: 12Prep: 23 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 cups corn pops cereal
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blue food coloring
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Swedish Fish® Mini Soft & Chewy Candy
- Kids: In a large mixing bowl, add cereal.
- Kids: In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second intervals until melted. Have adults help handle the bowl, as it may get hot. Have an adult supervise adding the food coloring to reach desired blue “water” color.
- Kids: Drizzle white chocolate mixture over puffed corn; stirring to coat. While still slightly melted, stir in pretzels. Spread mixture on parchment paper to set.
- Kids: Toss together mixture and candy.