Keto-friendly Thai Scallop Curry
Spice up your weekly meals with this Thai-inspired curry that is loaded with fresh flavors.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can coconut milk
- 1 (8 oz.) package mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups zucchini noodles
- 1 pound sea scallops
Please try again later.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons coconut oil. Once warmed, add onion and cook until translucent, then add ginger and garlic. Cook 1-2 minutes, then add curry powder, cayenne pepper, tomatoes and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil, mushrooms and zucchini noodles. Cook about 3 minutes, until tender. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to the large skillet and add scallops. Cook about 6 minutes, or until browned and just opaque, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Divide zucchini mixture into four bowls. Top each bowl with coconut curry mixture and seared scallops. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.