Mozzarella & Pepperoni Rolls
For a fun snack that travels well, try these cute roll-ups. Kids can even pretend they’re roasting them over a popcorn campfire!
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 slices mozzarella, cut in half
- 18 pieces pepperoni
- 6 pretzel sticks
- 4 cups Organic White Cheddar Popcorn
- Kids: Place the mozzarella slices on a plate and top each with 3 slices of pepperoni. Roll them lightly and secure a pretzel stick through the center.
- Kids: Place two cups of popcorn in a bowl and the remaining popcorn in another bowl. Serve the mozzarella and pepperoni rolls over the popcorn.
- Kids: Refrigerate leftover mozzarella and pepperoni.